Kitchen Organization Chores That You Can Do In 10 Minutes
When you have but 10 minutes to spare, you’d be surprised how much that little time can still accomplish in the area of kitchen organizing.
1. Organize one shelf in your kitchen pantry. Take everything out, wipe down the shelf and put everything back in. The next time you have 10 minutes more to spare, tackle the next shelf.
2. Take everything out from your freezer and rearrange them back in. Toss away freezer-burned items. Your freezer will have a breather and you’ll spot foods that can be reheated to make the next meal.
3. Take out all items from your crisper drawer, throw away all rotting produce, wipe down the crisper with soapy solution and arrange everything back.
4. Organize your cookbooks in a more aesthetically pleasing way, removing all ugly items from sight and keeping the ones that you regularly use.
5. Gather your rolls of aluminum foil, plastic cling wrap, wax paper and sandwich bags and store them together in the same drawer.
6. Move tea bags from their carton box to a pretty canister for more eye-catching presentation.
7. Organize your coupons and recipe file, throwing away all unused ones and arranging the rest according to categories.
8. Move rarely-used appliances like Panini maker, rice cooker and juicer into the kitchen storage area to free up valuable countertop space.
9. Pile up a set of same-size and color-coordinating plates on an open shelf for a punch of color.
10. Take out the best-looking fruits from your ref and place together in a nice tray to make a beautiful centerpiece on your table or counter.
11. Install a clipboard on your ref to serve as a family message board of sorts. Equip the board with sheets of paper and a pen.
12. Match plastic food containers and their lids and nest similar items together.
13. Match pots and pans to their lids and store them standing up on their sides for more space-savings.
14. Install command hooks and hang your frequently-used small items such as measuring spoons, scissors, can openers and bag resealers.
15. Wipe down the surfaces of 5 kitchen appliances for an instant shine on your gadgets.
My Shopping List
There are no item in your list yet.
My Top Items
No items from favorite stores currently available.